For New Patients
You are encouraged to make an appointment with your primary care physician as soon as possible. Call your doctor’s office – click here for a list of our doctors’ locations with phone numbers.
- Deciding on a doctor? Click here to view profiles of our Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians available as primary care physicians through your health plan. They are located in private offices offering award-winning personal service in Redlands, Yucaipa and Beaumont.
- If you have an HMO or POS plan, you must call your health plan to select a Redlands-Yucaipa Medical Group primary care physician. Then you will be able to use all of the services available to you as a new patient at Redlands-Yucaipa Medical Group. Usually, you must request a physician transfer by the middle of the month for the change to be effective with your insurance by the first of the following month.
- Make sure to have your medical records transferred over from your previous physician so your doctor has your complete medical history.
- RYMG’s primary care physicians oversee all aspects of your health care including physical exams, preventive care and referrals to specialists.
- When you need care after-hours, you have access to several urgent care centers. Click here for urgent care information.
- If you are ever admitted to Redlands Community Hospital, your doctor will oversee your hospital care personally.
- Our physicians all use Electronic Medical Records to assure better quality care and can send your prescriptions directly to the pharmacy using e-prescribing to save you time.
- If you have any questions, please call our Patient Liaison at (909) 557-2525.